Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Been A Year!!!

Yes, as of October 11th I believe, I have been in Burkina Faso for one year. I can remember when I first arrived one year seemed like a daunting time period, nevertheless I have made it thus far. Actually during my one year anniversary I was in Niger for a softball tournament. Unfortuanately we did not take home the championship, but it was pretty fun nonetheless.
And if you are wondering how everything with the moto and paperwork worked out, well it did. Finally, it actaully took most of the day to find the police station take care of the paperwork and all and get my moto back, but I did and I'm back blasting off all over the galaxy again.
I am now looking forward to the mission trip or "Southern Exposure" trip we'll back taking with the youth group towards the end of the month. I think the kids are getting pretty excited for it and it should come together nicely. We'll see though.
In the mean time here are a few photos I said I'd put up of the youth group.

No comments: