Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Last Days at Home

I have about 3 days left here in the States. I can't believe my time home went as fast as it did. Last week was pretty full as I had to get numerous documents, last minute items for the trip, and see a few more people. This morning at church, which is world communion Sunday, they had a consecration prayer over me. It touched me deeply, as I saw the amount of hands go up saying that I would be in their prayers. I can't say how lucky and blessed I've been being able to grow up in a church that has been able to support me like this. I have a mix of emotions right now. I am certainly becoming more excited, but I am very nervous as well, and a little hesistant to leave my home, family and friends. Nevertheless, Wednesday will come, I will get on that plane, and I will go forth to fulfill this chapter in my life, which God has called me to.

No comments: